Hungering and thirsting for spiritual truth

preacher holding services in Bangladesh

Bangladesh is home to the eighth-largest population on the planet.

It has the equivalent of 50% of the US population crammed into a space the size of Iowa…and much of that area is crisscrossed by 800 rivers and tributaries. Ironically, in a country of so much water, about 20% of its homes are without clean drinking water.

Nearly 90% of Bangladeshis are Muslim, and the remaining 10% are almost all Hindus. Yet a thirst for spiritual truth is as strong as the thirst for sanitary water, and people are open to learning about Jesus.

News from Bangladesh

June 2, 2021
people walking across a bridge

From Endangered to Expanding

It’s not always in ways that we expect, but God delights to answer our prayers in ways that are above what we even ask or think. […]
June 2, 2021
woman standing in front of a bridge

From Prostitute to Evangelist

Nalima woke up in the morning preparing for her work as a prostitute. But by that afternoon, God had touched her life and she was an […]
May 25, 2021
Man passing out medical supplies

COVID-19 Relief Allows Ministries to Thrive

Social distancing is tough. Just ask anyone in Bangladesh.
Donate Now